Investor ProgramFlexible terms & qualifying standards
Our Investor product offers potential borrowers rates closer to prime than traditional hard money loans. Borrowers can qualify with flexible terms, including using rental property cash flow or debt service coverage ratio (DSCR), for example. No income qualifying is required. The Investor mortgage is ideal for borrowers who don’t want to provide personal income documentation, or are unable to qualify using traditional debt-to-income (DTI) ratios.
Download our Program Guide and Investor Eligibility Matrix to learn more.
- DSCR ≥ 100% or DSCR ≥ 75% – < 100%
- Loan amounts up to $2 million
- Short-term rentals permitted
- Non-warrantable condos permitted
- Vest in LLC
- Asset seasoning 30 days (no gifts)
- LTV up to 75% for purchase
- LTV up to 70% for cash-out
- FICO beginning at 680
- Interest-only financing available (not available in Texas)
- Foreclosure/short sale/deed-in-lieu seasoning: 36 months
- Bankruptcy seasoning: 24 months
- All files require 1007, 216, or 1025 (for 2-4 units) to determine current market rents
- Maximum financed properties: 20
Borrowers who prefer not to use DTI criteria or are unable to qualify using conventional loan requirements. Based on reserves, payment history and credit depth.