Foreign National ProgramNo credit score or trade line requirements
Foreign Nationals may not be able to qualify for financing with traditional requirements. Change Wholesale has simplified the loan process and requirements through its common sense underwriting approach. While borrowers under traditional requirement must document their assets, traditional credit trade lines and credit scores, Change’s loan program has reduced requirements and credit scores are not required. Alternative income qualifying methods such as Debt Service Coverage is available, with loan-to-value ratios up to 70% and loan amounts as high as $2.5 million.
- Loan amounts up to $2.5 million
- Qualify using debt service coverage ratio (DSCR)
- No credit score or tradeline required
- LTV up to 70% purchase/rate-and-term
- DSCR as low as .50%
- Asset seasoning 30 days minimum in a U.S. banking institution
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages available
- Investment opportunity only
- Interest-only option (not available in Texas)
- Up to 10 financed properties
Non-U.S.-citizen borrowers who want to purchase a second home or investment property.
This program serves non-resident aliens who holds a visa for temporary residency, not Non-Permanent Resident Alien status.